“Whenever you start a Reiki treatment on someone else, be sure to insist on the area where most of the soul energy is located – the heart area. This is the most important part of therapy!”
These are the words my Reiki teacher told us in one of his advanced classes.
Even if it happened a long time ago, the message stuck with me to this day.
At the time, I wasn’t sure what he meant.
So … I asked him.
‘The soul is our body’s purest and most important form of energy. It holds our true potential to manifest in this life.’ – he told me.
- This energy is spread throughout the body;
- It’s located in each and every organ, bone, and muscle;
- The most concentrated of all is found in the heart area;
So far, so good…
But how is our soul affected, and why it needs healing?
When we are depressed, sad, or missing someone dear, we lose parts of this pure energy. A chaotic and stressful lifestyle can also contribute to our soul’s degradation.
Still, this doesn’t mean we run out of this energy entirely.
It merely means that not having it at full strength will cause certain vulnerabilities to the energetic and physical system.
Our immunity and overall focus can be affected.
Fatigue is a common symptom, but everything can be described as a generally bad mood.
You also must be aware that what we see daily affects our well-being. The media, in its various forms, is part of that. So be mindful that the energy and information transferred through our screens and speakers can significantly impact our minds and soul.
That’s why cleansing your soul should be a priority in both self-treatment and the treatment of others. Doing so will help your soul become whole again.
- You’ll regain your ability to manifest positive thoughts and actions;
- Your vibration will improve;
- You’ll bring more energy, focus, and happiness to your day;
How To Cleanse Your Soul
For Reiki Level 1
- Activate your hands by firmly rubbing them against each other. This will stimulate the activation of the energetic centers in that area. It will also ease the channeling of the universal life force energy;
- Place both palms in the heart chakra area;
- Stay there for about 10-15 minutes to cleanse your soul and bring back the lost bits;
- Repeat this exercise for 10 days in a row;
For Reiki Level 2 & Higher
- Activate your hands using the Reiki symbols you have access to. Make sure to include Shika Sei Ki;
- Activate them on your heart chakra as well;
- Place both hands in the heart chakra area and stay there for 10-15 minutes;
- Have the intention to cleanse your soul and bring back the lost parts;
- Repeat 10 days in a row;
Other Ways Of Cleansing Your Soul
- Listening to or chanting prayers, mantras, and affirmations are great methods for cleansing your soul;
- High-vibrational music or burning incense of any kind is also a good idea;
- In general, setting a relaxing mood helps;
Becoming aware of your soul as part of a whole functioning system is an important step forward.
Many don’t know about it.
Now that you do consider nurturing it with the methods presented above.
At the very least, it’s a way to discover your inner self and grow at all levels.
Enjoy the journey!