Symbols are part of many cultures and religions around the world. They are totems through which we connect our physical life to the unseen, spiritual one.
Each symbol represents a key that opens the door to certain types of energy and information. This way, we can bring their potential into our world and use them to our benefit.
Some can share their energy print simply with their presence. For others, you need special attunements to access their full potential.
Once you’ve reached this level, you can experiment with each symbol’s various applications.
Their most common uses are cleaning, activating, protecting, and removing negative energies.
While all of them can and should be used with good intentions, some can be twisted in such ways to generate the opposite effect.
When it comes to Reiki, all symbols are beneficial and have a high vibration. There isn’t one dominant symbol, and none is more “powerful” than others. Rather, each has the potential to access different manifestations of the universal life force energy.
Each symbol is unique and allows us to use it for different purposes. Still, we can go even further and combine certain symbols in sequences for an enhanced effect.
Remember that Reiki doesn’t work in isolation, nor do the symbols. You have to give them time and allow them to share their information with you. Always have a clear intention regardless of the method you’re using.
Reiki Symbol Sequences In Usui Reiki
- Cho Ku Rei + Sei He Ki + Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen (and Dai Ko Myo if you are attuned to it) – is the classic sequence that can open an energetic gateway. Use it to connect to a person, situation, or past/future event. If your intention is to use this sequence to connect to the universal life force energy, then that’s what it will do. Using the sequence backward will have the same result;
- Double Sei He Ki on the crown chakra will help balance the two brain hemispheres energetically;
- To cleanse the energy of your soul, use Sei He Ki + Shika Sei Ki on the heart area and Sei He Ki + Shika So on the throat. This will improve communication with those around you;
- Activate Cho Ku Rei + Sei He Ki + Serpent Of Fire in front of you and parallel with the ground to remove any energetic obstacles and open the pathway to your desired destination;
Reiki Symbol Sequences In Karuna Reiki
- Use Zonar + Halu + Harth on your crown and third eye chakra. Visualize as their energy flows through your body from head to toe. This will help cleanse you from malevolent energies and programs induced by evil-eye, quicksilver, or negative projections;
- Sei He Ki + Shika Sei Ki + Harth sequence cleanses the soul energy and rejuvenates the energetic field generated by the heart chakra;
- Place Cho Ku Rei + Rama between you and another person to create a powerful shield of protection against evil intentions. Remember that the interaction between the two of you will also be affected when you build a layer of protection;
- Use Zonar+Halu+Rama on the walls, corners, and center of the room to cleanse and protect it from negative energies;
- Activate Cho Ku Rei + Rama + Kriya on your legs and feet to cleanse any residual energy from that area and ground yourself;
Symbol Sequences In Shamballa Reiki
- Activate Mer Ka Fa Ka Lish Ma + Dai Ko Myo Atlantean + Serpent Of Fire on your back to cleanse your Kundalini. This sequence will also help dissolve blockages and stimulate your vital energy;
- When you have an infection or inflammation, activate 3x Cho Ku Rei + 3x Motor Zanon + 3x Cho Ku Rei on that spot. This will remove the negative energy from that place and disintegrate the bacteria causing the infection;
- Activate Cho Ku Rei + Ho Ka O Ili Ili on each side of the body (front, back, left, and right) to enhance the energy of respect and appreciation around and towards you;
- Place the Antahkarana symbol in your workplace, home, or wherever you spend most of your time. You don’t need any attunements for this symbol to share its energy. It acts as a standalone structure that will cleanse your energetic fields and ease the activation of your chakras;
If you are attuned to other Reiki systems, get creative and combine the symbols between them.
Develop your practice through experimentation because it’s the best way to discover what works for you. In addition, this will help surface innate spiritual potentials you never even knew existed.
The more cleansed your energetic body is, the more open you are to a higher vibration.