As Reiki practitioners, we first focus on raising our vibration and bringing balance at the emotional, mental, and physical levels.
Once you integrate the basics of Reiki and become comfortable with using it on yourself, you may start considering enhancing your practice.
One of the ways to do so is by taking care of your environment.
The space you live in, your work area, and especially where you sleep can significantly impact your overall well-being.
When you raise the vibration of your environment, you create a supportive space that helps you feel better, both physically and emotionally.
Energetically cleansing your home is as equally important as cleansing it physically.
It’s true that some prefer tidiness while others don’t mind some randomly placed items.
Still, most people would agree that a clean and clutter-free space feels better than one full of dust, dirt, and clutter.
It makes us feel at peace, balanced, and more in tune with the place itself.
The same applies to the energetic part.
By raising the vibration of your home, you will keep away residual energies, negative programs, and unwanted entities.
In turn, this will positively influence your chakras and energy fields.
It’s why some spaces feel lighter while others heavier.
3 Reiki Methods For Cleansing Your Home
There are many ways to go about this, and you can use any approach that resonates with you.
I find these 3 methods to be the most efficient and flexible.
Therefore, you can mix them with other “spiritual tools” like Tibetan bowls or mantras.
#1 Use The Universal Energy Flow To Cleanse Your House
- For level 1 Usui Reiki – activate your palms and do a self-treatment to help raise your vibration prior to cleansing your house. Then sit comfortably in a chair and imagine holding your home in your palms. Visualize as it fills with pure energy and becomes free from residual elements;
- For level 2 Usui Reiki or higher – activate your palms with the main Reiki symbols and follow the same procedure as above;
You can spend 10-15 per day or 25 minutes per week on this activity.
#2 Guiding The Universal Energy With Reiki Symbols
- Activate Cho Ku Rei + Sei He Ki on the walls, ceiling, floor, center of the room, and upper corners. Add Dai Ko Myo if you’re attuned to level 3;
- Do the same for Karuna Reiki using Zonar + Halu + Rama. You may also add the Usui Reiki symbols in the center of the room;
- If you are a level 1 Usui Reiki practitioner, activate your palms and send the universal energy to the walls, ceiling, floor, center, and upper corners for about 3 minutes per segment;
NOTE: It’s best to use only Sei He Ki for the lower corners because it helps drain residual energies and entities trapped in this area.
#3 Using The Cone Of Light
You can use this method for each room or the entire house.
- Activate Cho Ku Rei + Sei He Ki + Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen + Dai Ko Myo in the center of the ceiling or in the roof’s upper segment. Consider adding Karuna Reiki symbols, including OM(AUM), if you are attuned to them. Remember that your intention dictates where you’ll activate each symbol;
- Visualize a large cone made of pure light engulfing your house. The tip is where you have activated the symbols while the base sits on the (ground) floor. Here is where you will activate a large Sei He Ki to “push” the negative and residual energies into the next lower dimension;
Repeat every day or as your intuition guides you.
Feel free to experiment.
Yet, take it slow at first, become familiar with the methods, and try to feel the difference in vibration.
Of course, you can always add burning incense, candles, and high-vibrational music to help set the mood.
You can even activate the Reiki symbols on the candles and incense for an amplified cleansing effect.
Energetically cleansing your home is important because it will positively influence your well-being.
Not to mention that a higher vibration attracts more blessings, opportunities, and prosperity into your life.
I encourage you to experiment with the methods I’ve shared and see what works best for you.