It comes at a time in some people’s lives when they want to go beyond the obvious and discover themselves from the inside out.
It’s an adventure that one should enjoy over a lifetime.
A good starting point is acknowledging that our physical body is just a manifestation of the inner spirit.
Also, our energetic system is a manifestation of a higher spiritual level.
Many subtle bodies exist beyond our physical ones. Knowing and understanding them is no easy task. Still, once you grow your awareness and vibration, you become in tune with their existence.
You can also tap into them through various spiritual practices. That’s where you’ll find the energy centers outside the physical body.
Compared to the primary chakras, these outer energetic centers belong to even higher levels. Their role is to facilitate the channeling of that unique energy throughout our physical body.
One of them is…
The Soul Star Chakra
The Soul Star chakra is located approximately 10 inches above the head, and it’s considered the “8th chakra”. Together with the crown chakra, they connect our higher self to the universal life force energy.
Because we’re all different, this flow will also vary from one individual to the next. That’s where the Soul Star chakra comes in, acting as a regulator.
This means it can help you receive the optimum flow of energy according to the present moment of your life. The Soul Star chakra is the “intermediary” between our physical body and the higher-vibrational spiritual layers.
Preserving the good health of the Soul Star chakra is important for our physical body, as well as our mental and emotional evolution.
The Benefits Of A Healthy Soul Star Chakra
- Having a clear mind and being able to easily transition to a meditative state;
- It helps stimulate the pituitary gland;
- When activated, it can support you in raising your consciousness and becoming aware of your inner potential in relation to the exterior world;
- Keeping a balanced level of empathy. This happens when you can understand and help others without being affected by their emotional condition;
Once opened, the Soul Star chakra can ease the channeling of high-vibrational energies and information. One example is the Mahatma energy.
Even though other energetic centers exist above the crown chakra, the Soul Star is the spark for transcending low-vibrational energies. This makes it an essential element for spiritual growth.
High-vibrational meditations, music, and other spiritual practices can all stimulate the opening of this chakra.
Using Reiki To Stimulate The Soul Star Chakra
For Reiki Level 1
- Activate your palms by rubbing them against each other;
- Raise your hands above your head as if you are ready to receive a wave of light;
- Visualize how your palms send energy to the Soul Star chakra and how the universal energy flows through it. Stay in this position for ~10 minutes;
For Reiki Level 2
- Activate your hands and chakras using the following sequence of Reiki symbols: Cho Ku Rei + Sei He Ki + Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen. Add Dai Ko Myo or Karuna symbols if you are attuned to them;
- Apply the same sequence on the Soul Star chakra and send energy to it for ~10 minutes;
Keep in mind that a complete Reiki self-treatment won’t hurt. In fact, it works very well in conjunction with these methods.
NOTE: My experience has shown me that the Soul Star chakra responds to the Kriya symbol from Karuna Reiki. This is because the Soul Star chakra helps us materialize our well-intended goals.
Also, be mindful of what you wish for. Each thought forms initially in the higher planes before materializing at the physical level. This process increases its power and influence.