There are many types of meditations out there that can help us heal from a spiritual perspective. But considering our busy lives, sometimes we barely have time to enjoy a proper meal.
It’s great to learn that Reiki self-treatment cleanses your energetic and emotional bodies while increasing your vibration. It’s also beneficial to understand how meditation can help you get to other states of consciousness and awareness.
Again, the truth is that we have so many responsibilities, things to do, places to go that sometimes can overwhelm us.
I was listening to one of my Reiki teachers the other day talking about the exact same thing. We are barely able to complete a full self-treatment, let alone discover and learn new and fancy techniques.
That’s why he was encouraging us to consider a very short meditation that we can do in the morning and/or before going to sleep. And, the best thing, it takes only about 3 minutes.
Some of you may already be familiar with the concepts in this meditation, as I’ve already discussed them in previous articles or letters. Even so, they can be merged together so that throughout the day, you will become a perfect channel that manifests both the universal life force energy and the beneficial telluric ones.
Quick Meditation For Grounding And Cleansing
- Set aside 3 minutes of silence each morning when you wake up. As soon as your feet touch the ground, stay there with your back straight;
- Place your palms on your lap, facing upwards, and close your eyes. Take several deep breaths and relax your mind and body;
- Visualize roots emerging from your hips area and how they descend through your legs, thighs, calves, and feet, reaching down into the Earth. This process will help you absorb only the beneficial energies of Mother Earth;
- Visualize as the source of universal life force energy opens above your head. Your body will gradually fill with the optimum amount of light for your greater good;
- Relax and stay in this position until the 3 minutes are over;
- When you’re ready, slowly open your eyes and go about your day;
What Are The Benefits Of This Meditation
- You will be more grounded, meaning a stimulated root chakra;
- The energetic body and the essence of your soul will be more cleansed;
- You will be in tune with both the Earth’s energies and the universal life force energy;
- From a physical perspective, your organs and cells will benefit from more energy to process the chores that the new day has to offer;
- Mentally, your cognitive performance will gradually increase each day, and your mind will be more relaxed;
- When you perform meditations that help you connect to the source of the universal life force energy, you’ll also access higher vibrational entities that can help throughout the day;
Remember that complex techniques are not always the answer. While they do play an important role, you also risk getting stuck and frustrated. A simple but consistent approach will help you change your mood, vibration, and overall well-being.