Healing your mental and emotional layers is essential for your health and development on all levels.
You can do this through various exercises that help stimulate and cleanse the energetic body.
This process usually implies a bit of discipline and clear visualization.
There’s no single method that holds the ultimate truth, and that’s why it’s always good to consider combining techniques and methods from multiple practices for the best results.
Qi Gong is a 4000-year-old discipline that engulfs principles from traditional Chinese medicine. It contains many meditations and physical exercises meant to stimulate what is known as “chi” – the vital and universal energy.
In fact, Chinese philosophy states that your vital energy belongs to the one source of all things in existence.
Through the constant practice of Qi Gong, you can stimulate and cultivate “chi” to improve your health and live a longer life.
Buddhist Monks learned how to harness this energy through various forms of martial arts and meditations, making Qi Gong both a static and dynamic practice.
Among them, there’s one, in particular, I find fascinating.
It is called…
The Small Heavenly Circuit
…or “Small Heavenly Circle.”
It involves visualizing a small sphere of pure energy that slowly travels through the two main meridians, Ren Mai and Du Mai.
This sphere will stop for a few minutes in specific areas that can generate a lot of energy. You will notice that some of them correspond to the main chakras.
Also, there are certain steps you need to take to prepare for this meditation:
- Sit or lie down and relax;
- Place the tip of your tongue on the mouth’s ceiling;
- Slowly enter a calm but clear state of mind;
Practice this meditation daily at first and then at least once per week for an optimum outcome.
We all want to see results as soon as possible. While nothing seems to move in the early days, the effort will be worthwhile in the long run.
So, give it time, and patience will reward you.
The Benefits Of Practicing The Small Heavenly Circuit
- By stimulating the energy flow through your main meridians, you will gradually benefit from a better blood flow and a healthy metabolism;
- The flow of vital energy will increase, leading to better functioning of the vital organs;
- The Small Heavenly Circuit will help cleanse and activate your chakras and the main energy channel, Sushumna;
- Your overall state will change. As a result, you’ll feel calmer, at peace with yourself, and focused on what’s important;
- Your vibration will increase, so any state of anxiety or depression will gradually dissipate;
- In time, you will experience an awakening, as this meditation also activates the crown chakra area. Therefore, your potential to reach a higher state of awareness will also increase;
- Your health may improve at both the physical and energetic levels;
- It will have a positive impact on your spiritual growth;
The Small Heavenly Circuit And Reiki
Including the Reiki self-treatment before this meditation will greatly enhance the cleansing of your energy channels, leading to better physical and energetic health.
The Small Heavenly Circuit will help you cultivate inner energy, while Reiki will enable you to channel the universal one.
NOTE: Keep in mind that while this process might sound simple, it will prove to be quite complex. It may take some getting used to, especially in the beginning. However, with practice, this meditation will become second nature.